Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Thursday 24 June 2010

Ankle Bracelets

I've made some ankle bracelets!  I think ankle bracelets look great on your ankle in the summer, an extra bit of prettiness!!!!

I have made 3 different ones in Turquoise, Purples and Pinks and will be adding them to my Facebook and Folksy shops later for £3 each plus postage.

3 comments:

  1. The jewellery is lovely. I especially like the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are lovely and will be gorgeous for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and very summery colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!