Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Craft Show in Bristol

Just a quick post to let anyone in or near to Bristol know that there is a Craft Show from Friday 1st - Sunday 3rd April 2011 at the UWE Exhibition & Conference Centre.

Includes Card Making, Paper crafts, Stamping, Scrap booking, Sewing, Cross Stitch, Embroidery, Beading, Painting, Patchwork, Quilting, Knitting, and many others.

Details can be found at Crafts For All and you can also book and print your tickets there as well.

Ticket Prices

Adults £6.50

Concessions* £5.50

*Over 60's, registered disabled and full time students

If you enter the code FB on the booking form you will get £1.50 discount off ticket prices.  You might want to give Facebook as the media source!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie, Ive put a comment on my blog for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing but I won't be able to go :( I love these shows they're a great source of finding and buying new things :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!