Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday 27 March 2011

Union Jack Sock Kitty

Recently, I was asked if I could make some sock kitties with a Union Jack theme to tie in with a child's bedroom decoration.  I searched through my large sock collection and found 2 pairs of lovely Union Jack socks that would be perfect for kitties.

I've finished the first kitty and I'm just starting the second one but thought I would share with you how it came out as I was so pleased with it.  The colours are fab and the lady that asked for them to be made loves it!!!

I made a little red, white and blue rosette to put on the ribbon around it's neck.




Hope you like him!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your blog. I am loving your sock kitty: just so cute! ... :0)

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he is awesome! Totally love him - I'll have to keep an eye out for some of these socks they're seriously cool. Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!