Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 22 July 2011

Another Newspaper Style Card

It was my niece's 10th Birthday recently and she is a big fan of JLS.  I decided I would do a newspaper style card with a JLS theme for her.

I used alot of purple as this is her favorite colour.  I have put stickles on the 'JLS' logo.  I was pleased with the way it came out and she was pleased when she opened the card!!


3 comments:

  1. This is fab Angie. I'm not surprised she loved it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so good - how do you make these?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Angie, glad you are getting to make a few of them and that your neice loved it. Fab job xxx

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!