Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 5 December 2011

Hello America!!!!

There has been a huge interest from the US about a post that I made on here last December about some flannel reindeers that I was making to sell at a Christmas Fair.

I've not made any this year as I didn't do any Christmas Fairs due to the fact I was too busy with internet orders!!!

It's lovely to see the interest that my reindeers have generated and I'm just sorry that I'm not able to spare the time to do a tutorial at present!  I've not even started my own Christmas shopping yet!!



***UPDATE*** - I've done a Tutorial which can be found here!

1 comment:

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!